The True Dark Ages Occurred Outside of Eurasia

Post Reply
N567
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:57 pm

The True Dark Ages Occurred Outside of Eurasia

Post by N567 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:43 am

Although the period of the Dark Ages is used to refer to Europe and Asia because of the conquests of their empires that forcibly spread organized religion, such as the Kingdom of England, the French Empire, the Dutch Empire, the 1st German Reich, and the Viking Empire in Western Europe, the empires of Moravia, Bulgaria, Georgia and Russia in Eastern Europe and the empires of the Islamic Caliphate, India, China, Japan, Mongolia, Khmer, Tibet, and the Kingdom of Thailand in Asia, the real Dark Ages was occurring simultaneously among the Jews, Africans, Native Americans, and Mesoamericans.

While the empires of Europe and Asia were busy building infrastructures and industrializing, for example, according to the Domesday Industrial Almanac, the English already had 5,624 animal mill, watermill, and windmill factories by 1086, and historical records show this number to have increased to 15,000 by the 1300s, the Jews, Africans, Native Americans, and Mesoamericans had no machinery for mass producing goods and not even draft animals, which were already used in Europe and Asia since 4000 BCE.

Aside from a lack of scientific and technological progress, the Jews, Africans, Native Americans, and Mesoamericans, had plenty of depraved superstitions like human sacrifice, cannibalism, scalping, and sexual perversions like the Jews sucking the penises of circumcised newborn boys, causing them to have fatal infections.

The Jews were primitive nomadic tribesmen before contact with the empires of Europe and Asia, and they sought to gain power in these empires through deceitful and fraudulent practices because they did not possess the military and industrial might to fight these powerful nations.

The Africans living in Saharan Africa, which is the northern part of Africa, were also primitive savages that engaged in superstitious practices and were subjugated by the Islamic Caliphate.

The Mesoamericans, because of their backwardness, were shocked to see the Portuguese and Spanish Conquistadores riding horses because they did not know how to domesticate animals and were even more shocked to see them using gunpowder, sailing ships, and milling machinery which they believed were magic.

The Native Americans and Sub-Saharan Africans were also primitive and were easily subjugated by the mighty empires of Spain, Portugal, The Netherlands, France, and Britain.

The primitive African tribes in Oceania were also subjugated by the British Empire.

N567
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:57 pm

Re: The True Dark Ages Occurred Outside of Eurasia

Post by N567 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:16 am

Though the Mesoamericans are often falsely praised for having achievements in mathematics, astronomy, and architecture by the politically correct academics of the present time, the Mesoamericans did not even have a written language, money, weighing scales, metal, wheels, and draft animals.

Because of the absence of money among the Mesoamericans, they only had a barter economy, while the empires of Eurasia progressed to a feudal economy, with the introduction of draft animals, and then later a capitalist economy, with the introduction of mass production using mills.

Even before the introduction of mills, the Eurasian empires already had the following manufacturing tools used to mass produce goods:

Quern Stone
Grain Silo
Saltworks
Smokehouse
Potter's Wheel
Millstone
Filter Press
Giant Rock Pick
Open Flame Smelting
Mold

Source: https://nationalvanguard.org/2016/03/am ... potheosis/

User avatar
Jim Mathias
Posts: 2069
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: The True Dark Ages Occurred Outside of Eurasia

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:27 pm

N567, would you say that due to the current trajectory of Whites towards racial suicide that 2020 is another "Dark Ages" year?
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

N567
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:57 pm

Re: The True Dark Ages Occurred Outside of Eurasia

Post by N567 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:53 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:27 pm
N567, would you say that due to the current trajectory of Whites towards racial suicide that 2020 is another "Dark Ages" year?
Yes, I have heard that Joe Biden is planning to allow 700,000 Guatemalans to seek refuge in the USA just because a flood there killed 150 people.

The bleeding heart liberal idiots would allow our country to be flooded with even more useless immigrants while 30,000,000 of our own people are estimated to be evicted from their homes.

Yes, we really are headed to a Dark Ages tribalistic society, because not only are the Jews flooding our country with dumb 3rd world savages, they are even encouraging Whites to engage in primitive tribal customs like convincing people to believe in magic and superstition, that the industrial empires of our ancestors worked to stamp out using modernist philosophy, science, and technology, and promoting degenerate tribal behavior like getting dreadlocks, putting on lots of makeup, putting gel on their hair to give it an ostentatious look such as making the hair spiky, dying their hair with unnatural colors like green, getting tattoos, and getting piercings.

The Jews are also promoting the indulgence of vices like caffeine, alcohol, tobacco, nicotine, drugs, anti-androgens, gambling, romance, sex, and sexual perversions, telling people through the media that it is okay to be indisciplined and to have no control over their emotions.

User avatar
Grimork
Posts: 229
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:34 pm
Location: North Carolina

Re: The True Dark Ages Occurred Outside of Eurasia

Post by Grimork » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:32 pm

N567 wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:53 pm
Yes, we really are headed to a Dark Ages tribalistic society, because not only are the Jews flooding our country with dumb 3rd world savages, they are even encouraging Whites to engage in primitive tribal customs like convincing people to believe in magic and superstition, that the industrial empires of our ancestors worked to stamp out using modernist philosophy, science, and technology, and promoting degenerate tribal behavior like getting dreadlocks, putting on lots of makeup, putting gel on their hair to give it an ostentatious look such as making the hair spiky, dying their hair with unnatural colors like green, getting tattoos, and getting piercings.

The Jews are also promoting the indulgence of vices like caffeine, alcohol, tobacco, nicotine, drugs, anti-androgens, gambling, romance, sex, and sexual perversions, telling people through the media that it is okay to be indisciplined and to have no control over their emotions.
This has been going on since I've been alive at least! I don't see anything new, except it's more practiced and widely accepted. I know it was hard to get a job when I was young if you had face or neck tattoos, even big pieces on your arms... Now employers don't seem to care.

N567
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:57 pm

Re: The True Dark Ages Occurred Outside of Eurasia

Post by N567 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:24 pm

Grimork wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:32 pm
This has been going on since I've been alive at least! I don't see anything new, except it's more practiced and widely accepted. I know it was hard to get a job when I was young if you had face or neck tattoos, even big pieces on your arms... Now employers don't seem to care.
There is also a trend of metrosexuality going on among men starting in the 2000s. More and more men are dressing in girly styles of clothing like pink shirts, tight pants with bright colors, pointed shoes, getting girly haircuts, getting cosmetic treatments, reading sappy romance novels, listening to and singing sappy love songs, watching sappy, romantic TV shows and watching sappy, romantic movies.

If you look like a tribal, chanting, emo-fag, it is alright, but if you have a hypermasculine look, such as a bald head, facial hair, loose shirts, pantaloons made of polyester, and combat boots, you are branded a Neo-Nazi or a Toxic Hypermasculine Sexist and refused employment for not towing the leftist party line.

If you look at the contrast between modern Neo-Communists and Neo-National Socialists, the difference is stark. The Neo-Communists wear tight shirts, tight jeans, and pointed shoes which can chafe skin, strain muscles and fascia, raise blood pressure, cause blood clots, damage nerves, and lower testosterone by inhibiting blood flow to the testicles, while the Neo-National Socialists wear loose shirts, pantaloons made of polyester, and combat boots, which are not constrictive and cause none of the health problems caused by the hipster fashion worn by the leftist soy-boy fags.

User avatar
Jim Mathias
Posts: 2069
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: The True Dark Ages Occurred Outside of Eurasia

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:40 pm

N567 wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:24 pm
Grimork wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:32 pm
This has been going on since I've been alive at least! I don't see anything new, except it's more practiced and widely accepted. I know it was hard to get a job when I was young if you had face or neck tattoos, even big pieces on your arms... Now employers don't seem to care.
There is also a trend of metrosexuality going on among men starting in the 2000s. More and more men are dressing in girly styles of clothing like pink shirts, tight pants with bright colors, pointed shoes, getting girly haircuts, and getting cosmetic treatments.

If you look like a tribal, chanting, emo-fag it is alright but if you have a hypermasculine look, such as a bald head, facial hair, loose shirts, pantaloons made of polyester, and combat boots, you are branded a Neo-Nazi or a Toxic Hypermasculine Sexist and refused employment for not towing the leftist party line.

If you look at the contrast between modern Neo-Communists and Neo-National Socialists, the difference is stark. The Neo-Communists wear tight shirts, tight jeans, and pointed shoes which can chafe skin, strain muscles and fascia, raise blood pressure, cause blood clots, damage nerves, and lower testosterone by inhibiting blood flow to the testicles, while the Neo-National Socialists wear loose shirts, pantaloons made of polyester, and combat boots, which are not constrictive and cause none of the health problems caused by the hipster fashion worn by the leftist soy-boy fags.
That's quite a list of pejoratives for White males (yes, I'm having a hard time calling them men as well) these days. But among them are some with potential---even if their bodies are tatted up. Let's keep our doors open to them to change their minds by easing up on the colorfully descriptive but negative appellations. I'm willing to admit I've made plenty of mistakes in life when younger, and these guys are making them too--but there's a chance.....
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

User avatar
Grimork
Posts: 229
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:34 pm
Location: North Carolina

Re: The True Dark Ages Occurred Outside of Eurasia

Post by Grimork » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:45 am

True Jim! I have a tattoo from high school, I was young and dumb. Now granted none of you would ever see it unless we went on a beach trip. It's an upper back tattoo. Back then you wanted to not have your tattoo in visible places because, well, the employment stigma I mentioned. I was at least thinking of the future....kind of. :lol:

People CAN change especially the ones brainwashed because it's not THEIR true selves it's something imposed on them and they don't know the truth.

N567
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:57 pm

Re: The True Dark Ages Occurred Outside of Eurasia

Post by N567 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:04 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:40 pm
That's quite a list of pejoratives for White males (yes, I'm having a hard time calling them men as well) these days. But among them are some with potential---even if their bodies are tatted up. Let's keep our doors open to them to change their minds by easing up on the colorfully descriptive but negative appellations. I'm willing to admit I've made plenty of mistakes in life when younger, and these guys are making them too--but there's a chance.....
Grimork wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:45 am
True Jim! I have a tattoo from high school, I was young and dumb. Now granted none of you would ever see it unless we went on a beach trip. It's an upper back tattoo. Back then you wanted to not have your tattoo in visible places because, well, the employment stigma I mentioned. I was at least thinking of the future....kind of. :lol:

People CAN change especially the ones brainwashed because it's not THEIR true selves it's something imposed on them and they don't know the truth.
The men with tattoos are not the ones I am calling fags, it is the hipsters and metrosexuals because they look effeminate. Some even take it to the extreme by getting their genitals chopped off, dressing in women's clothes, taking anti-androgens, taking estrogen, and calling themselves female. The hipsters and metrosexuals call themselves genderqueers while the ones that think they are literally female refer to themselves as transexuals.

The men who like getting tattoos are called punks, and because they are masculine in their style of dress and appearance, it is still possible to turn a them into Cosmotheist or White Nationalist but the genderqueers and transexuals who harbor delusions of wanting to be or being female are leftist fanatics who are too severely brainwashed to discard their beliefs.

User avatar
Grimork
Posts: 229
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:34 pm
Location: North Carolina

Re: The True Dark Ages Occurred Outside of Eurasia

Post by Grimork » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:46 am

N567 wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:04 am
The men with tattoos are not the ones I am calling fags, it is the hipsters and metrosexuals because they look effeminate. Some even take it to the extreme by getting their genitals chopped off, dressing in women's clothes, taking anti-androgens, taking estrogen, and calling themselves female. The hipsters and metrosexuals call themselves genderqueers while the ones that think they are literally female refer to themselves as transexuals.
Understood. Yes, the effeminate are a lost cause. We don't need those types anyways. We need strong men and fathers, not sissies. :/

Post Reply