By Yours Truly

Wisdom and wit
Benjamin Bice

By Yours Truly

Post by Benjamin Bice » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:20 pm

I don't know how great it is, but it is something that I posted on Facebook this morning, and I wanted to share it here. I would like to add that the only reason I have such high developed ideas and can state them so eloquently is because I have listened to what great men like Dr. William Luther Pierce, Kevin Alfred Strom and William White Williams have passed on to the likes of me.
---------------------
I would like to let everyone know that I am not ashamed of my inherent "racism". That is because I know that what the Judiazed media, educational system and churches label as "racism" is, in fact, a part of our genetic codes and part of human instinct. It is part of the instict and genetic code that led our ancestors to do many great things over thousands of years, including the founding of this American nation. Instead of mindlessly buying into the institutionalized, brainwashing claptrap that this part of my instincts and genetics is something evil that I must oppress, I do quite the opposite; I embrace this part of me as an integral part of the me that the genetic code passed on to me by my ancestors dictates that I am.

Benjamin Bice

Re: By Yours Truly

Post by Benjamin Bice » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:34 pm

This is not the western world of the pre-twentieth century. People of European ancestry in general no longer place value in their Aryan heritage as they once did. The white lemmings think that their Aryan genes are an "accident of birth", and that their genetic heritage is not worthy of placing value upon, taking pride in, understanding, or even taking serious thought of. These white lemmings cannot see that this brainwashed line of thinking is sick and suicidal to the maximum; it is warped: it is twisted. Hopefully, there will soon come a new revival of racial self-consciousness and racial awareness that will save our people from extinction.