Neo Germanic party

Works that stir the soul
Baron of Pinellas

Neo Germanic party

Post by Baron of Pinellas » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:39 am

Thoughts on the neo-germanic party of Sweden? It reminds me of Marinetti.
We want to create a new Middle Ages, and we start with our own party.

We ignore the rules of the modern world, and want to inspire a new form of communities across the country.

Therefore, we do not accept individual memberships - it is as a clan that you join the party.
It doesn't have to be big. Two or three friends who swear allegiance to each other. And then common loyalty, to the party and the people.

A thousand different flags, which gather around the same oak. Your own culture, your own activism, your own governance - whatever you want, as long as it's for the people. All memberships are provisional, until your clan has sworn a physical oath to the Neo-Germanic Spear.

We don't want to just give you a membership number, while life goes on as usual. We want to create ties across the country, based on loyalty and responsibility. A Sweden of a thousand earls. The party's long-term goal is, of course, to resurrect Hitler's immortal ghost, to create its own law and honor, to vaporize the modern world, to proclaim Great Power Age 2.0 and achieve Total Aryan Victory.

But we hope that the party can make life a little better right from the start.

We want to give each other an alternative to the atomized existence of the modern world. A new dream, a new purpose, a new worldview.

An activity that goes beyond the political, and creates something permanent.

It should be FUN to be Neo-German. A fairy tale, which is real.

So don't be afraid. Every bond around the source of the blood is eternal. A thread that no one can cut. A lighthouse that will guide us home, no matter how the sea storms.

What we do today will be remembered a thousand years from now. In the children's fairy tales, in their games, in the light of the stars.

Be happy that you are German!
It's a very artist based movement in Sweden, I enjoy the concept of requiring friends to join. I personally wish them the best. the leader even has his own graphic novel that he's using to fund the movement.
Struggle for our Folk

Jim Mathias

Re: Neo Germanic party

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:57 am

We have something better here already, Baron of Pinellas. It's called the National Alliance, and we're not looking to go back in time, but embrace the opportunity we have to shape the future. We too build our community. A new consciousness, a new order, a new people is what we aim to achieve.

Building our spiritual movement to "put the fight back into the White man" seems to me a far better idea than resurrecting Hitler's ghost.

Making it "fun to be German" should take a back seat to gathering the serious and sincere members of our race to accomplish our goals as is found here: www.natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/ This isn't recess at the playground.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Baron of Pinellas

Re: Neo Germanic party

Post by Baron of Pinellas » Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:35 pm

Of course, they're a Swedish movement. It seems to be a Folkish in origin. I hope they end up being a cultural organization in league with the Nordic resistance movement. Aesthetics and Organization need a purpose, that's the reason the alliance released comics and music.
Struggle for our Folk