Will Williams

Dilbert is racist so must be cancelled

Post by Will Williams » Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:11 am

‘Dilbert’ Cartoon Dropped From Many News
Outlets Over Creator Scott Adams’ Racial Remarks

By Bruce Haring
February 24, 2023 8:23pm

Scott Adams, cartoonist who can't draw Black characters :lol:

Newspapers across the country are pulling the “Dilbert” cartoon after a podcast racial rant from creator and author Scott Adams.

Adams said on his his Coffee with Scott Adams online video program that white people should “get the hell away from Black people,” labeling Blacks as a “hate group.”

The Dilbert cartoon is a satire on office politics and has been around for more than three decades. It has spawned a media empire featuring dozens of books, a video game, an animated television series, and thousands of coffee cups and related merchandise. In 1997, Adams received the National Cartoonists Society Reuben Award, its highest honor.

Cleveland’s The Plain Dealer published a Letter from the Editor Friday, stating that it was “not a difficult decision” to ax the Adams cartooon. “We are not a home for those who espouse racism,” the editor wrote. He added that Advance Media, its publisher, was instituting similar moves at its other properties.

John Hiner of MLive Media in Michigan echoed the Plain Dealer. He wrote in an editorial, “we will work quickly to find a replacement that will entertain you and not violate basic standards of decency and respect for others.”
https://deadline.com/2023/02/dilbert-ca ... 235270803/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Re: Dilbert is racist so must be cancelled

Post by Will Williams » Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:07 pm

When I posted what a friend had sent to me this morning, I hadn't listened to this week's ADV yet. After listening to the ADV and hearing Scott say the following in his own voice, I wasn't surprised that controlled media had cleaned up, softened what he'd said: https://nationalvanguard.org/2023/02/re ... s-and-you/

Scott Adams says:

...I would say, based on the current way things are going, the best advice I would give to white people is to get the hell away from black people. Just get the f___ away. Wherever you have to go, just get away... Because there’s no fixing this. This can’t be fixed. Right? This can’t be fixed. You just have to escape... I think it makes no sense whatsoever as a white citizen of America to try to help black citizens anymore. It doesn’t make sense. you just need to get away from them. Just get as much distance as you can. That’s my recommendation.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:37 am

Dilbert has just disappeared from gocomics.com. The jewboys are swinging their axes. Didn't take long. :roll:

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:10 am

C.E. Whiteoak wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:37 am
Dilbert has just disappeared from gocomics.com. The jewboys are swinging their axes. Didn't take long. :roll:
It's not too late for Scott Adams to join the White side now that the dark Jews have de-platformed him. If he'd learn a bit of Cosmotheism, why he might gain a platform with us and bite his former paymasters back with some of his famed wit. All it takes is a bit of that moral courage he displayed advising Whites to separate from Blacks. How hard can that be?
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Thomas S NJ

Post by Thomas S NJ » Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:26 pm

I honestly think Cosmotheism might even appeal to him from a purely rational standpoint. He seems like the sort with a mind towards being scientifically informed even if he strikes me as occasionally lazy when it comes to thoroughly researching a given issue. That or he is an aficionado of geek chic.
H0195

fluxmaster

Post by fluxmaster » Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:38 pm

Elon Musk Calls U.S. Media Racist Over 'Dilbert' Comic Strip Backlash
Elon Musk has suggested the U.S. media is racist against white and Asian people as he appeared to defend the creator of the “Dilbert” comic strip, which was recently dropped by several newspapers.
The Twitter Inc. chief executive made the remarks in a thread on the platform in response to an article posted by the San Francisco Chronicle that detailed the saga surrounding racist comments by Scott Adams.

“The media is racist,” Mr. Musk wrote on Sunday. “For a *very* long time, US media was racist against non-white people, now they’re racist against whites & Asians,” he added. “Same thing happened with elite colleges & high schools in America. Maybe they can try not being racist.”

Twitter and Mr. Adams didn’t respond to requests for comment.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:35 pm

fluxmaster wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:38 pm

“The media is [sic] racist,” Mr. Musk wrote on Sunday. “For a *very* long time, US media was [sic] racist against non-white [sic] people, now they’re racist against whites [sic] & Asians,” he added.
The word "media" is plural, Elon, so they are racist, not is. And they were allegedly racist against non-Whites (capitalized), not was.

We can hope that one day Elon will find his backbone as a man of his own race and just spit it out: Jew-controlled media are anti-White.
:lol:

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:22 am

C.E. Whiteoak wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:37 am
Up against de wall, you hateful soda crackuh!