List of Pro-White death metal bands

Works that stir the soul
Aryanwarlordsparta

Re: List of Pro-White death metal bands

Post by Aryanwarlordsparta » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:01 am

Sorry for the subject it is not all death metal I was really just trying to make known more Pro-White music. I enjoy unleashed and would like to find similar bands that aren't punk. I feel welcomed here and I am very excited to be able to meet and interact with more like minded people. I have only known several people in my life time that are as concerned about white issues as me. I like your encouraging ideas about more people Joining our cause. I hear that Austria has built a fence to keep out illegals I hope we get Trump elected in The United States so we can do the same and send these people back to their homes.

Alexander Noble

Post by Alexander Noble » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:30 am

Trump isn't likely to be the savior so many hope him to be. He's riding high in the polls right now because he's the only one saying what everyone should be saying. It's easy to get all the goodies when you're the only one with enough gonads to reach out and pick the fruit. If he's sincere about immigration policy, that's good as far as it goes, however Trump has an iffy record on lots of issues and has shown little consistency. He also has family ties that would make many WN feel uneasy. Still, if it's him and Hillary, what choice do we have? She's constantly talking up a program of continued self-suicide for us. With no other choice, I would vote for Trump, but I likely would develop a nervous twitch from doing so.

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:12 am

Well, are all death metal bans pro-death? I generally like my music about this "heavy":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex-HSbe ... f3&index=1