Arno Breker

Works that stir the soul
Will Williams

Arno Breker

Post by Will Williams » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:29 pm

The Art of Arno Breker

Arno Breker was born in Elberfeld, Northern German, on July 19th, 1900. In his late teens be began the study of stone-carving and anatomy and at age 20 began attending the Duesseldolf Academy of Arts where he began his study of sculpture and an immensely successful art career.

His work between 1933 and 1942 was most noted for its classical approach to the human form which depicts men and women in timeless glory, youth, potential, honor, desire, hope, and possibility. Works such as Comradeship (1940) express a powerful anguish as the state of the world and a simultaneous promise to one's comrades that their loss will be redeemed. In a similar vein are Torchbearer (1940), Sacrifice (1940), and Predestination (1941). Touching on the traditional relationships between men and women are the powerfully naturalistic You and I (1940) and the classically inspired Apollo and Daphne (1940).

Though the return to a classical era of beauty and human potential was shattered with the collective national loss in World War 2, the vast inspiration of his art lives on.

http://www.hitler.org/art/breker/

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Re: Arno Breker

Post by Wade Hampton III » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:19 pm

Now I can understand the feelings of the Dark Age barbarian, while wandering among
the weeds and underbrush in the ruins of what was once the might of classical Rome.
I have no doubt a similar fate awaits us, if we do not defeat the Jew.

Cosmotheist

Re: Arno Breker

Post by Cosmotheist » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:59 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:Now I can understand the feelings of the Dark Age barbarian, while wandering among
the weeds and underbrush in the ruins of what was once the might of classical Rome.
I have no doubt a similar fate awaits us, if we do not defeat the Jew.
Indeed, the difference being that the Dark Age barbarian was of our own race and he could and he did rebuild
a civilization that was even mightier and grander than what the Romans had achieved. We won't be as lucky. :D

Best regards,
Cosmotheist