The secret is out

Amuse us!
Will Williams

The secret is out

Post by Will Williams » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:29 pm

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Re: The secret is out

Post by Wade Hampton III » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:03 pm

Can't see the image!

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:31 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:Can't see the image!
Hmmm? I can see it. but the photo was sent to me in an email which sometimes makes it difficult to post a link.

To reproduce, using a found photo: Bill asks Obama, "Wanna know a secret?" Obama answers, "Sure!"

Bill says, "I voted for Trump."

Obama says, "Me, too."

The joke loses a little something when it has to be repeated like this. Sorry. :)
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:51 pm

Will Williams wrote: The joke loses a little something when it has to be repeated like this. Sorry. :)
Got it. As a pointer try this. When you get a snap in an e-mail, open "snipping tool" in any of the Microsoft
systems. Once you open "snipping tool," move the curser around the image that you want. "Snipping tool"
will ask you where you want to save it. Be sure to save it as a JPEG. Then, just pick anyplace you want to
save it on your hard-drive. Now you can send it as an e-mail attachment, or post it onto this website! Cheerio!

:D

Also, some e-mails come with snaps....not as attachments, but are embedded into the e-mail itself. "Snipping Tool"
is an invaluable resource in removing the snap from the e-mail and isolated as a snap on its own accord. You might
want to create a Folder and save all of your snaps in there, for handy reference.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:29 pm

Oops...I should have mentioned this earlier. This App is only available on Windows Vista and later
versions. If you have earlier versions, you may be able to purchase software online that will allow
you to do the same thing. Sorry about that. Just don't go knocking yourself out trying to find it
on Windows XP or earlier....it won't be there.

:roll: