Boss fired after saying Michelle Obama is 'ape in heels

Amuse us!
Albert Pike

Boss fired after saying Michelle Obama is 'ape in heels

Post by Albert Pike » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:51 pm

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.2873128

West Virginia mayor slammed, nonprofit boss fired after saying Michelle Obama is 'ape in heel

A West Virginia mayor was criticized and her businesswoman friend fired after calling First Lady Michelle Obama an “ape in heels.”

“It will be so refreshing to have a classy, beautiful, dignified First Lady back in the White House,” wrote Pamela Ramsey Taylor, the axed director of the government-funded Clay Development Corporation.

“I'm tired of seeing a Ape in heels."

The Facebook post has since been deleted. Screenshots of the her remarks were shared thousands of times by social media users condemning the racist message.

Pamela Taylor, director at the Clay County Development Corporation in Clay County, W.V., said that Michelle Obama is an "ape in heels."
Pamela Taylor, director at the Clay County Development Corporation in Clay County, W.V., said that Michelle Obama is an "ape in heels." (WSAZ via Facebook)

One person not outraged, however, was Beverly Whaling, the mayor of Clay.

“Just made my day Pam,” she commented under the original post.

NAACP state director Owens Brown slammed the disparaging message and said that “there’s no place for these types of attitudes in our state.”
Clay Mayor Beverly Whaling said that the post "made my day."

“Unfortunately this is a reality that we are dealing with today,” he added.

An online petition says that both women, who appear to have deleted their Facebook pages, should lose their jobs for the “hateful, racially motivated statement.”

The page had gathered more than 24,000 signatures as of Monday night.

Every county of West Virginia went for Donald Trump in last week’s election, with more than 77% of Clay County supporting him.

The Clay Development Corporation confirmed Taylor lost her job following the statement

Whaling told the Washington Post that her comment "was not intended to be racist at all."

"I was referring to my day being made for change in the White House! I am truly sorry for any hard feeling this may have caused! Those who know me know that I'm not of any way racist!"
Kinsmen die and cattle die,
And so must one die one’s self,
But there is one thing I know which never dies
And that is the fame of a dead man’s deeds.

Wade Hampton III

Re: Boss fired after saying Michelle Obama is 'ape in heels

Post by Wade Hampton III » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:28 pm

Albert Pike wrote:
A West Virginia mayor was criticized and her businesswoman friend fired after calling First Lady Michelle Obama an “ape in heels.”

“It will be so refreshing to have a classy, beautiful, dignified First Lady back in the White House,” wrote Pamela Ramsey Taylor, the axed director of the government-funded Clay Development Corporation.

“I'm tired of seeing a Ape in heels."
The same goes for me. Jewess Joan Rivers outed Michelle/Michael in public some time back and was taken
to Slumber, Inc. after a routine operation...however, the cat was out of the bag quite some time before that.
Seeing Melania take the White House actually gives me hope for the future!
What A Babe
What A Babe
yummy.JPG (36.34 KiB) Viewed 3106 times

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:09 am

Why can't they just own their words? On the issue of race from a White perspective there's no "forgiveness" from Jews and non-Whites anyway, so apologizing is useless.

Less than useless. It sickens me to see such a display of groveling, cowardice.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jjack

Post by Jjack » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:23 pm

An online petition says that both women, who appear to have deleted their Facebook pages, should lose their jobs for the “hateful, racially motivated statement.”

Boy, they want to deprive people of their livelihood for expressing their opinion! They sound so communistic. Curiously, I've heard similar expressions before from many good folks.

I've been called names myself many times but I don't recall anyone getting fired for it.

http://www.gate.net/~joachim/