Ahh...cognitive dissonance disguised as...

Amuse us!
Jim Mathias

Ahh...cognitive dissonance disguised as...

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:04 am

......"scholarly perspectives"

From the website http://www.mixedracestudies.org/?p=15669 comes the headliner quote used as its reason d'etre:
“I eventually realized I could never make everyone happy with how I saw myself and my own relation to race,” Johnson continued. “I focused on making myself happy with how I identified. Ultimately, race is a strategy. Race doesn’t exist. It’s something we use to deal with ethnicity and class. We use it to keep one race or class in power.” —Matt Johnson
If race doesn't exist, how can one have a strategy that is race? Silly mongrel, leave the cognitive and sapient activity to real Homo Sapiens! :P
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Re: Ahh...cognitive dissonance disguised as...

Post by Will Williams » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:33 am

"Mixed Race Studies!?!" The mongrels won't be happy until everyone looks and thinks like them.

Who needs 'em? They need us; we do not need them.

If race doesn't exist, how come any sighted two-year-old White child can differentiate the White people in a group photo from the Blacks and those of mixed raced with 100% accuracy? :lol:

cognitive dissonance -noun, Psychology. 1. anxiety that results from simultaneously holding contradictory or otherwise incompatible attitudes, beliefs, or the like, as when Whites are told repeatedly that races do not exist when even a two-year-old knows goddamned well that they do. :roll:
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

David Pringle

Post by David Pringle » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:46 am

There are only two guys in that photo who are even from a race. The rest are "African Americans" which means they are only 60 to 70% African and 30 or more percent European. All hybrids bred for labor.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:50 am

David Pringle wrote:There are only two guys in that photo who are even from a race. The rest are "African Americans" which means they are only 60 to 70% African and 30 or more percent European. All hybrids bred for labor.
Dammit David, we should pick our own cotton! :D
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

David Pringle

Post by David Pringle » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:01 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
David Pringle wrote:There are only two guys in that photo who are even from a race. The rest are "African Americans" which means they are only 60 to 70% African and 30 or more percent European. All hybrids bred for labor.
Dammit David, we should pick our own cotton! :D
The good part is now we do! A Louisiana cotton farmer is never going to let a Mexican greaser or a blue gummed Buck run a $300,000 cotton bailing set up? No way.

These days its lettuce, sweet potatoes, herbs, broccoli .... pretty much every fruit or nut.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:35 am

Will Williams wrote:Who needs 'em? They need us; we do not need them.
For all the complaining mongrels and congoids do about living in a civilization built by Whites, how funny is it that they choose to be amongst us rather than voluntarily go where there aren't any Whites in SubSaharan Africa? This fact alone supports your statement regarding them needing us.

But like Brer Rabbit, we have Tar Baby stuck to us at this time though there exists a workable solution.

permela

Post by permela » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:22 am

All hybrids bred for CRIME. Why work if their bellies are full, thanks to Food Stamps and free government housing, etc. provided by the enslaved America taxpayers? Mulattoes can steal everything else they fancy.