Tomorrow's Religion

Fundamental ideas
Kevin Alfred Strom
Site Admin

Tomorrow's Religion

Post by Kevin Alfred Strom » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:31 pm

This was just published at http://nationalvanguard.org/2013/07/tomorrows-religion/

Tomorrow’s Religion

by Kevin Alfred Strom

WILLIAM LUTHER PIERCE (pictured), even eleven years after his death, has proven impossible to ignore. Despite his decade-long absence and the decline and imminent collapse of what was once his National Alliance (which fell into incompetent and unworthy hands), he is inspiring an ever-growing number of White men and women who are rediscovering his ideas, talking about them, republishing his works, and beginning new institutions that will embody his ideals.

William Pierce transformed the White resistance, turning us away from hopelessly outdated and sterile conservatism; away from the insanity of “preserving” an old order which didn’t even exist anymore; away from the madness of reforming an enemy-designed System; away from the delusion that we, with our race’s ever-dwindling percentage of an ever more befuddled population, can vote our way out of extinction; and turning us toward secession, revolution, and an entirely new society.

The Jewish power structure and its adjuncts, the media and governmental establishments of the West, still invoke his name. Though he was a gentle man, many are the books and articles issued by the controlled media which still paint him as a kind of “terrorist mastermind” whose influence apparently transcends even the grave. Merely mentioning the author of the Turner Diaries and Hunter, novels in which the secret police and other collaborators with our race’s enemies receive swift and certain justice, is enough to stir fear and open wallets among the wealthy donors to Jewish organizations like the SPLC. And corrupt prosecutors (and those who pay them off and whisper in their ears) still find it profitable to brandish a “link” between an accused party and the terrible Pierce, who dared to dream of a world cleansed of their kind.

But as stirring as was his clarion call to racial loyalty, as striking as was his ability to synthesize and explain complex ideas, as impressive as was his talent for organizing independent-thinking Whites, and as great as was his love for his people and his dedication to their future, it is not for these things that he will primarily be remembered.

I believe that William L. Pierce will be known, beyond all his other accomplishments, as the founder of a new religion. And not just a religion, but the religion of the future, a religion which will supplant all others. Cosmotheism will prevail because it is the inevitable truth toward which all other streams of knowledge are converging. And Cosmotheism will prevail because it will be the religion of a new people who, as a result of following its precepts, will branch off from the rest of humanity — even from the race from which they sprang — and form a new race, ultimately a new species, compared to which the others will be but unconscious beings. The religious ideas of the left-behind races, including those of the unconscious Whites, will mean as little to Higher Men as the “Hallelujahs!” of Black preachers — or the chatterings of hamsters — mean to us.

Like other religions, Cosmotheism posits certain fundamental truths about the nature of the Universe and our purpose in it. But unlike the Semitic religions, and many others, Cosmotheism has no truck with “revelation” or infallible, immutable scriptures before which all must bow. Our reason and our everyday and scientific observations of the Universe, far from being denied, are regarded as essential and are embraced, for it is only by understanding what is to the maximum extent possible that we can understand who we are and what we must do.

A revealed religion says to us essentially that there is a perfect, hitherto unknown and secret knowledge — God’s knowledge — of reality, of life, and of our purpose on Earth. And this secret knowledge has been revealed to a select few who have written it down to “save” or guide all those who will accept and follow it. This knowledge and the moral commands derived from it are perfect and unchangeable. They are static. Any new doctrine, any fact, any idea which contradicts the holy revelations is evil and must be rejected. Not only are the scriptures of revealed religions static, so also is the Universe they claim to explain, and the men who inhabit it.

In contrast, Cosmotheism is a natural religion. Cosmotheists do not deny reality. Cosmotheists do not reject what objective science has uncovered because it contradicts something a goat-herder or rabbi wrote down a few centuries ago, nor do they reject it when they would be required to revise their own beliefs as a result of accepting it. Cosmotheists do not deny what is in front of their eyes and they do not suppress or twist their own reason.

And Cosmotheists know that the idea of a static, unchangeable Universe is a childish illusion. Cosmotheists see, acknowledge, and embrace the fact that we are evolving — that all life is evolving — and that the Universe as a whole is evolving, as it always has been since its unknowable beginning, and as it always will be until the final conflict of life with entropy is upon us. In fact, Cosmotheists acknowledge that an understanding of ourselves and other living beings is impossible without accepting and understanding evolution. The past and present of that evolution is revealed to us, not on ancient parchments or miraculous golden plates, but through the means of our senses and the rigorous logical and empirical tests our best minds have devised to approach, more closely with each passing year, a knowledge of what is.

The science writer Don Kaiser shows a mature understanding, almost a Cosmotheist understanding, of the ever-evolving, non-static nature of life when he writes in his “Life Is Evolution” that “The sole charcteristic that ultimately distinguishes living from non-living matter is classical Darwinian evolution. Life is simply matter that evolves. …Evolution is the sole feature that differentiates living matter from non-living matter. …Given the fact that all life forms die, how do they persist through time and changing environments? Every environment harboring life forms must change, simply because of their existence, so evolution is the only way life forms can persist through time. Not only did Charles Darwin discover what makes life possible despite the fact that all life forms eventually die, he unwittingly discovered the sole feature that distinguishes living from non-living matter. Charles Darwin defined life. Life is Evolution.” (emphasis mine)

To the Cosmotheist, Nature is God. And science, logic, observation, reason, and the deepest stirrings of our race-soul are the means of apprehending God — not the ravings of ancient Semitic cutthroats, carpet-dealers, and con men (or the poetry and verses they stole from their more accomplished neighbors). Mathematics, physics, and genetics are the real words of God. Mathematical principles may be misunderstood for a time, but they cannot be faked as scripture can, nor for long can they be maliciously revised for political advantage — and they are eminently verifiable. So also with the laws of evolution and biology, physics and cosmology.

Cosmotheism asserts that we are matter and energy become conscious — and, more than that, that we are the Universe become conscious, that we are Nature become conscious of itself and all that that implies. It further shows us that we have reached a radically new stage in the evolution of the Universe — as significant, perhaps, as the evolution of non-living matter into living beings — as significant as the first rise of consciousness itself – as significant as the faltering steps of the first amphibians on the surface of the Earth. This new stage has come only recently, when European man first grasped the concept of evolution, and discovered the principles of genetics and heredity. It is the stage of conscious evolution — of the ability of living beings to direct, and vastly accelerate, the future course of their own evolution.

From unconscious matter to the first stirrings of consciousness in primitive animals, from the partial consciousness of the higher animals and in lower Man, to the ever-increasing consciousness of European man encompassing his discovery of the principles of science, genetics, and evolution itself, to the infinite consciousness that is possible for us as we make the choice to follow the upward path of conscious evolution — that is the path of Cosmotheism, and that is path the Life Force must inevitably take if life is to extend beyond the paltry lifespan of our birth planet.

Cosmotheism is almost entirely ignored by the media establishment, and on the rare occasions when I have seen it mentioned it is accompanied by a sleazy insinuation that it was created for crass economic purposes. In I Remember Dr. Pierce, I recalled one instance when a media man actually tried to find the truth about the religion — and it was far from what he expected. It happened during a visit my first wife and I made to Dr. Pierce’s then-new offices in the mountains of West Virginia:

“One reason Dr. Pierce was glad we were there was his wish that we would constitute an audience for a discussion of Cosmotheism he had scheduled for the benefit of the editor of the local paper, the Pocahontas Times. The editor, a man named William McNeel, had heard the media claims that Cosmotheism was nothing but a ‘tax dodge’ and wanted to see for himself. Dr. Pierce, McNeel, a guest brought by McNeel, my wife, and I sat in the gathering twilight on folding chairs in the dusty, unfinished upper floor of the new office building and listened to recorded excerpts from Bernard Shaw’s Man and Superman, after which Dr. Pierce told the story of how the play, along with Nietzsche’s philosophy, had influenced the development of his religion. I think McNeel was expecting a somewhat slicker than average bigoted bumpkin with overtones of con man and Imperial Lizard. What he got was closer to a living Pythagoras.”

Robert S. Griffin, in his biography of Dr. Pierce, The Fame of a Dead Man’s Deeds, gives insight into Shaw’s play, its central character, Don Juan, and its influence on Cosmotheism:

“As Don Juan speaks of it, Life is an entity unto itself, a separate being of sorts. According to Don Juan, Life, or the Life Force, this entity, this being, has monumentally important purposes: to become aware of itself and understand itself, and to realize itself, that is to say, become the finest version of what it truly is. He refers to Life’s ‘continual effort not only to maintain itself, but to achieve higher and higher organization and completer self-consciousness.’

“Don Juan refers to the full achievement of these ends as the attainment of ‘godhead.’ As Don Juan sees it, in all likelihood godhead won’t come without a mighty struggle. Life faces extremely formidable enemies: ‘the forces of Death and Degeneration.’

“Life’s central impulse is to move toward the creation of a superior kind of human being, Don Juan asserts. That is what Life, at its core, is about. Here Don Juan is expressing an evolutionary, Darwinian idea, the concept of man evolving into something higher, more advanced than he is now. Life as Don Juan perceives it is the force that seeks to bring about ‘higher and higher individuals, the ideal individual being, omnipotent, omniscient, infallible, and withal completely, unilludedly self-conscious: in short, a god.’ Don Juan brings race into it as he affirms the ‘great central purpose of breeding the race; ay, breeding it to heights now deemed superhuman; that purpose which is now hidden in a mephistic cloud of love and romance and prudery and fastidiousness, will break through into clear sunlight….’”

As I said in my introduction to the online version of the first Cosmotheist publication, Dr. Pierce’s The Path: “By the standards of a more childish and innocent time, Dr. Pierce might be adjudged an atheist, and by those who call themselves ‘atheists’ today — the narrow egoists of the Rand cult and its derivatives, and the sentimental Christians-without-Christ who constitute the ‘Secular Humanist’ and Marxian reformations of the gospel — he could not even be understood, so limited is their vision. …In the drama of the evolution of life from non-living matter, and of higher and more conscious beings from lower forms of life, William Pierce sees a path of purpose and destiny for us.” That path is the path of conscious evolution.

To the earnest and intelligent seeker after truth and meaning — and there are many such today among the young men and women of our race, dissatisfied with conventional religion and materialist ideologies like capitalism and communism — finding Cosmotheism is like finding an oasis in Death Valley, or Epictetus in the midst of Bedlam. For our best young people, for whom the truths of biology and physics speak ten thousand times louder than any dusty “holy book,” the path delineated by Cosmotheism is almost self-evident. And Cosmotheism is a fit religion for heroes. Its truths provide the only possible moral framework for doing what must be done to claim White living space and build a new society.

Cosmotheism teaches, and I believe, that we have no greater moral duty than to ensure that the race most fit, by its high intelligence and unique creativity, to ascend to conscious evolution and beyond — the race which can advance that evolution both farthest and soonest, and is thus more likely to avoid devolution, dead ends, cosmic catastrophe, and a lifeless Universe — the race which discovered the evolutionary and Cosmotheist principles — our race, the White race — is the one which takes that step. Let us begin today.

More Cosmotheist resources including William Pierce audio recordings at http://nationalvanguard.org/2013/07/tomorrows-religion/

Will Williams

Re: Tomorrow's Religion

Post by Will Williams » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:19 am

Kevin, this is a top notch article by you and establishes you as a leading light for Cosmotheist thought. I don't know how I missed it when you first published it, except that I'm still having trouble negotiating this site. I'll will get the hang of it eventually.

I just posted your article here for the Phora boobs: http://www.thephora.net/forum/newreply.php

BTW, I caught a slight error: "turning" is repeated near the end of the second paragraph.

I see you list Wayne MacLeod as a source in your bibliography. He and a couple of others seem to me to argue more against Cosmotheism than for it in the Cosmotheism and Creativity subforum (in the Theology section) at Stormfront. I tried to pull up Macleod's interpretation of Dr. Pierce's article on Cosmotheism from the link you provide, however can't view but two pages of it (1 & 12).

That is a nice portrait of Dr. Pierce. I don't recall ever seeing that one before.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Kevin Alfred Strom
Site Admin

Post by Kevin Alfred Strom » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:01 pm

Will Williams wrote:Kevin, this is a top notch article by you and establishes you as a leading light for Cosmotheist thought. I don't know how I missed it when you first published it, except that I'm still having trouble negotiating this site. I'll will get the hang of it eventually.

I just posted your article here for the Phora boobs: http://www.thephora.net/forum/newreply.php

BTW, I caught a slight error: "turning" is repeated near the end of the second paragraph.

I see you list Wayne MacLeod as a source in your bibliography. He and a couple of others seem to me to argue more against Cosmotheism than for it in the Cosmotheism and Creativity subforum (in the Theology section) at Stormfront. I tried to pull up Macleod's interpretation of Dr. Pierce's article on Cosmotheism from the link you provide, however can't view but two pages of it (1 & 12).

That is a nice portrait of Dr. Pierce. I don't recall ever seeing that one before.

Thanks for the note on the typo, Will -- it's been corrected now on the main site, and I will correct it here soon.

I appreciate the kudos on the piece, and thanks for reposting it; I hope it has a wide circulation.

I don't know anything about McLeod's forum posts -- but I found his rephrasing and discussion in his booklet worth reading. I can read the whole PDF just fine after downloading from the archive.org page, but because it is collated for printing, the pages aren't in order.

With my best,

Kevin.

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:35 pm

Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:
Will Williams wrote:Kevin, this is a top notch article by you and establishes you as a leading light for Cosmotheist thought. I don't know how I missed it when you first published it, except that I'm still having trouble negotiating this site. I'll will get the hang of it eventually.

Thanks for the note on the typo, Will -- it's been corrected now on the main site, and I will correct it here soon.

I appreciate the kudos on the piece, and thanks for reposting it; I hope it has a wide circulation.

I don't know anything about McLeod's forum posts -- but I found his rephrasing and discussion in his booklet worth reading. I can read the whole PDF just fine after downloading from the archive.org page, but because it is collated for printing, the pages aren't in order.

With my best,

Kevin.

Will and Kevin,

The reason Wayne "seems to argue more against Cosmotheism than for it " is that his "interpretation" varies
significantly from that of the late Dr. Pierce and leans toward "scientism" and "panatheism" rather than as an
authentic "panentheism" which was more of what Dr. Pierce's Cosmotheism actually embraced and promoted.

Wayne was also trying to promote the addition of his own "Dynasophy" and "atrophy" ideas into Cosmotheism
and promotion of a "Mars Zion", before we have won our own actual racial freedom here first on earth. All of
this was "putting the cart before the horse", and was just a "fantasy and distraction" from what "must come"
first.
See from post #33:
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t492936-4/
to the end here:
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/search ... d=15810839

He didn't like his "pet" ideas not being embraced by true Cosmotheists, hence his attacks on Cosmotheism in
SF. Other than that, Wayne has done some good work only in promoting his own "Cosmos Atheism", but, it is
not any true panentheist Cosmotheism of the late Dr. Pierce.

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Sat May 17, 2014 11:26 am

"Cosmotheism is a religion which positively asserts that there is an internal purpose in life and in cosmos,
and that there is an essential unity, or consciousness that binds all living beings and all of the inorganic cosmos,
as one. What is our true human identity is that we humans are of the Cosmos and are made self-aware and self-
conscious by Cosmic evolution. Our true human purpose is to both know and to complete our own selves as both
as highly conscious Individuals and also as a highly self-aware species and thereby to consciously co-evolve with
the cosmos towards a total and complete universal awareness, and ever towards the ever higher perfection of
both Cosmic and Self-consciousness and being."
See here:
http://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=796

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:08 pm

It's a good time to bump this topic.

In time it will become clearer to more good people that a primary goal here at WB is to reach out well beyond the traditional "pro-White Movement," which is largely Christian, to build our Cosmotheist-based monolithic movement of White renewal -- biocentric, if you will. The necessity for our cause of a spiritual basis, grounded in reality and Nature, that Dr. Pierce's Cosmotheist world view gives us, will attract our best, most responsible people. This smart idealist at Stormfront gets it.: https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1041607-4/ He would be an excellent addition to WB -- the kind of person we will build with.

[QUOTE=Alpha Tauri;12105446]This is not about debating history or self-worship, it's about fundamental differences between biological worldview and the Christian worldview. Check the so-called holy books and find anything which talks about preserving one's race -- you won't find it. Also, try to find anything which values master instead of slave morality -- you won't find it either. This topic is not easy to discuss, because people imagine slave owners and slaves when one mentions "master & slave morality". I mean this:

Cosmotheism values that which is ensuring our evolution towards perfection, which is connected to evolution of our biological race. It is compatible with Nietzsche's notion of master morality, or to be more universal and not limited to one philosopher, it is compatible with the Natural order itself.[/QUOTE]
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:53 pm

Will Williams wrote:It's a good time to bump this topic.

In time it will become clearer to more good people that a primary goal here at WB is to reach out well beyond the traditional "pro-White Movement," which is largely Christian, to build our Cosmotheist-based monolithic movement of White renewal -- biocentric, if you will. The necessity for our cause of a spiritual basis, grounded in reality and Nature, that Dr. Pierce's Cosmotheist world view gives us, will attract our best, most responsible people. This smart idealist at Stormfront gets it.: https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1041607-4/ He would be an excellent addition to WB -- the kind of person we will build with.
Alpha Tauri;12105446 wrote:This is not about debating history or self-worship, it's about fundamental differences between biological worldview and the Christian worldview. Check the so-called holy books and find anything which talks about preserving one's race -- you won't find it. Also, try to find anything which values master instead of slave morality -- you won't find it either. This topic is not easy to discuss, because people imagine slave owners and slaves when one mentions "master & slave morality". I mean this:

Cosmotheism values that which is ensuring our evolution towards perfection, which is connected to evolution of our biological race. It is compatible with Nietzsche's notion of master morality, or to be more universal and not limited to one philosopher, it is compatible with the Natural order itself.
Yes, and Dr. Pierce's Cosmotheism has laid out the "bare bones" fundamentals of "a beyond" this "master morality" in:
"The Path", "On Living Things", and in "On Society".

"Nietzsche, however, did not believe that humans should adopt "master morality" as the be-all-end-all code of behavior — he believed that the revaluation of morals would correct the inconsistencies in both master and slave morality — but simply that "master morality" was preferable to "slave morality". Walter Kaufmann disagrees that Nietzsche actually preferred master morality to slave morality. He certainly gives slave morality a much harder time, but this is partly because he believes that slave morality is modern society's more imminent danger." (From a edited Wikipedia article on Nietzsche and his "Master vs Slave Morality" here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master%E2% ... e_morality )

More "imminent danger" indeed! It is quite clear what Nietzsche had thought of Christianity and of its "Slave Morality":

"I call Christianity the one great curse, the one great intrinsic depravity, the one great instinct for revenge for which no expedient is sufficiently poisonous, secret, subterranean, petty -- I call it the one immortal blemish of mankind… And one calculates time from the dies nefastus on which this fatality arose -- from the first day of Christianity! Why not rather from its last? From today? Revaluation of all values!"
—Nietzsche, Conclusion, The Antichrist.

The Revaluation of all values via our modern Cosmotheism of the late Dr. Pierce
is both OUR CAUSE and it is also OUR SACRED TASK!
Also see:
http://williamlutherpierce.blogspot.com ... about.html

It is up to us now to "flesh out" these fundamentals with all of the specific
"instances and examples" and the "ritual and meanings of a living religion"
that embodies all of these "values" and all of these "fundamentally spiritual"
insights.

This means recognizing all of the major milestones in ones life from birth
to death and what should be taught and be understood about them all from
the Cosmotheist Worldview and religion.

Examples of some of these stages in life and where Cosmotheist religious ritual
would be most appropriate are:

Birth
Puberty
Adulthood
At the Openings and Closings of Meetings
and at Official Ceremonies or Celebrations
Achievements
Graduation
Marriage
Retirement
Death

Honoring all of those who "served" to advance
our White Race towards the One True Purpose
which is the Creators Self-Realization in a true
Personal Godhood.

We already do have the "Cosmotheist Affirmation" for some
of these things but many others can be added as appropriate.

"But the active core of our movement consists of people who not only understand but are totally committed
to the basic spiritual values from which all the ideas in ATTACK! and everything we talk about in these meetings
are derived. Those are the values which are given to us by our Truth, by our Affirmation, which we recite
together at the beginning of this meeting.
"--WLP
http://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=556

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:14 am

"We are in a rather different era today and ulterior motives abound. The danger exists and it’s a very great danger, but there is a way to overcome it – just one way. That way is to give concrete form to our truth, to spell it out not only in its generality, as in The Path, but also in all its particulars – and then to embody those particulars: the ethics, the racial policy, the social policy, and all the rest in a living, growing community of consciousness and blood. That’s what we must do, and that’s what we’re beginning to do now".
----Dr. William Luther Pierce

Some "Frequently Asked Questions" about the Cosmotheist Community Church
are answered by the late Dr. William Luther Pierce here:
http://williamlutherpierce.blogspot.com ... about.html

Philosophy, the study of wisdom, can be divided into these five branches
all of which do address these following questions and that altogether do also form
ones own Worldview:

Metaphysics: Study of Existence What is out there?
Epistemology: Study of Knowledge How do I know about it?
Ethics: Study of Behavior What should I do?
Politics: Study of Power What actions are possible?
Aesthetics: Study of Beauty What can improve life?

There is a hierarchical relationship between these 5 branches
as can be seen in the above listing.

At the root is Metaphysics, the study of existence and the nature of existence.

Cosmotheism is the belief that there is nothing sacred, in itself, except for
The Whole of the Universe itself, and the Universal Urge, that's all within it,
and thus, that's within All Life, for its Self-Completion, or towards Godhood.

This is Robert Pirsig's "Dynamic Quality" working at and towards its "Best"!

The levels in Pirsigs "MOQ", or "Metaphysics of Quality", relate to Cosmotheism
and the levels of Consciousness or Awareness, of this Universal and Sacred Urge,
within.

The Quality of the Awareness of the Universal Urge within, is all dependent upon
the particular Levels of Awareness, or of Consciousness of the Whole, within us.

The highest level of Awareness is Universal Awareness, or Godhood, and of which
the Whole of the Universe is striving to attain, with Life, and also, in particular,
with sentient and higher Human Life, as its currently only means toward this end.

This belief is based upon the knowledge that only sentient Human Life, is the
only Species currently, or that we are aware of so far, that is capable of ever
achieving this, at least, on Earth. Other Species will follow, if we do fail, for
Nature always finds a way towards Self-Completion, and cares not a whit for
any of the losers, within all of life in a competition and struggle for survival.

Closely related is Epistemology, the study of knowledge and how we do know
about reality and existence.

The first two branches are critical to an accurate and predictable worldview that
resonates with both Reality and with our internal and external and Whole Truths.

Any deviation or errors in these first two branches will determine the other three
branches and will expand and make one ever more distant from "Reality" and thus
make one or a society or culture ever more delusional. Such "delusions" can have
extremely harmful consequences as any serious student of world history can attest.

Dependent on Epistemology is Ethics, the study of how man should act.
Ethics is dependent on Epistemology because it is impossible to make
correct choices without having accurate knowledge.

A subset of Ethics is Politics: the study of how men should interact in a
well-ordered society and finally of what constitutes Aesthetics, which is
the study of beauty, and it also depends on Metaphysics, Epistemology,
and upon Ethics.

Cosmotheism addresses all of these five branches of philosophy. As Dr.
Pierce was a physicist and a deeply reflective and self-aware White Man,
he found the Whole Truths of Reality inherent within Modern Panentheism.

This was a process that took many years of study and of reflection and life
experience to discover. It seems that all of those "closest to nature" can or
do gain this "insight". Solitude within nature stills the mind and the "identity"
of ones self and of Cosmos thereby can reveal itself.

The idea of a "Objective Reality" is a creation of the White Man's creativity
and is the basis of our modern science and of the scientific method but it is
a "incomplete model" of Reality because it neglected the most crucial aspect
of Reality: Consciousness. Consciousness is within Everything and Everything
is "within Consciousness" and are completely interconnected and integrated in
Reality. The evolution of the Cosmos is a evolution in Consciousness in matter
and energy and of which makes up the Whole of Cosmos: Spirit, Energy, Matter.
The latter two of which had evolved from the former and all of life from all three.

"Spirit" in this this sense is "Consciousness within the Whole" from the beginning
of the Big Bang. Self-aware Consciousness is the product of the evolution of this
Consciousness of the Whole within Humans, and this varies and depends upon a
Race and Species and also individually as all and any such evolutionary traits do.

This spirit of "Consciousness within the Whole" is ordered and is ranked by the
"self-awareness" of the Whole of its parts and also by how able it is to serve the
One True Purpose of which is the Creators Self-realization in a Personal Godhood.

Consciousness is within everything and everything is within Consciousness but to
greater or lessor degrees of self-awareness and of consciousness of the Whole all
within.

Ranked lowest is the realm of atomic and sub-atomic particles, which also have the
least freedom and free will ability to decide anything but merely react to forces both
within and outside of themselves. This has traditionally but erroneously been called
"inorganic" and is the realm of chemistry and physics. This is the lowest level of any
consciousness of the whole that's within anything that exists.

Ranked above that is the "organic" realm from viruses and bacteria to unicellular and
ever higher life forms from molds to algae plants to plankton and diatoms. All plants
forms are ranked below all animal forms as the evolutionary progression of ever and
higher consciousness of the whole within progresses.

Ranked above the "organic" realm is society and civilization of which is a product of
the highest and of the most consciousness of the whole within animal on this earth:
The White Man.

But, all men are NOT created EQUAL, and thus, NOT all societies and civilizations are
created EQUAL either. Man and his societies can be ranked and ordered by the same
criteria and those that serve the Creators Purpose are higher than those that do not
or can't and the same is true of individuals within a race and society and civilization.

The race of Man that has the highest potential of serving the Creators Purpose is the
White Race with its "Faustian Spirit" and proven ability to build higher societies and a
higher technological and global civilization. This is not any boast it is a historical fact.
See:
http://williamlutherpierce.flawlesslogi ... hite-race/

And watch the video below:

However, this White Race is under threat of extinction due to miscegenation and Race
Suicide due to "fundamental delusions" of many kinds not the least of which is regarding
the nature of Existence, Knowledge, or having a accurate Metaphysics and Epistemology,
of which has quite deliberately and with deadly malice aforethought been denied to us:

Cosmotheism has a accurate Metaphysics and Epistemology that can't be denied by those
that have intellectual honesty and moral courage and thus Personal Integrity. It has Whole
Truths that are demonstrable and repeatable and predictable and complete and that always
resonate with those of the same White racial soul and White Faustian Spirit that's all within
the White Race and Folk alone.

It is WHO and WHAT we REALLY ARE in our RACIAL ESSENCE:
Co-Creators of the Whole of COSMOS, and of a POTENTIAL
FUTURE DESTINY in a actual and a Personal Godhood, itself!

The Consciousness of Cosmos is the "Spirit" of Possibility,
Probability, and Creativity. The Subjective Consciousness
of any Experiencer, within all of that, is "Actualized" in our
Reality as being "points of our observation and experience".
An analogy to this being the former is the "white background"
of this page and the latter is the "black text" but with "both"
any "meaning" in these "points of observation and experience"
actually "co-creates" our "Reality".

That knowledge above of Who and What we Are now determines
our ETHICS.

Cosmotheist Ethics are based upon the above: How to best serve the Creator in its quest for a
Self-realization in a Personal Godhood? To not put the cart before the horse here means that we
first must secure the SURVIVAL of the WHITE RACE on earth, then into the Solar System, and on
towards the stars and galaxies. If we do not win this war of survival on earth, than anything else
is moot. The 14 words of David Lane do come to mind here, but, that is really only the beginning.
Our Cause and Our Tasks are enormous but we must do this first before we can continue upon that
upward Path ever towards our potential Racial Destiny and of which is Godhood.

What is possible?
What are the politics of power that we do to
secure our White Racial Survival on this earth?

And elaborated upon in some more detail here:

And here:

Demographics is destiny and we are losing our destiny. The flood of non-Whites into all formerly all-
White Homelands must be stopped and then reversed. This is possible with anti-illegal alien action
but much more must be done and still can be done within electoral legal methods. But, this is only a
small part of what we should be doing. We must first gather ALL of our forces together that do see
our VISION for the FUTURE and that WILL WORK with US towards it. But, only the best of us can or
will measure up to our very high Cosmotheist standards and that will make us the spear point and
the true vanguard of our White Racial survival and advancement in consciousness as ONE PEOPLE.

What about beauty or Aesthetics? These are also reflections of our White Racial soul or Faustian
Spirit and are inspirational and self-reinforcing to increasing the consciousness of the Whole all
within our own selves. That is why we instinctively know beauty when we see it "before" analysis
intellectually.

We see it in the attractiveness of our women and men, and children,
and in our own inventions and creations, and even within the designs
inherent to nature.

Order, harmony, balance, melody, in music and in all of our arts reflect
our inner souls of who we really are but also what we can hope and aspire
to become: ennobled.

The alien influences of other race souls creates disharmony and
a ugly "aesthetic" to all of those of us that are really in tune with
our own actual inner race souls.

We improve life the most when we are in balance with it and with our
own inner souls and "Faustian Spirit" ever upwards in consciousness
of the Whole all within and ever upwards towards a Personal Godhood.
Eugenics and racial fitness and the upward improvement within every
generation is a means ever toward those ends, or one TRUE PURPOSE.

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Albert Pike

Post by Albert Pike » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:08 pm

Cosmotheist, Thank you for your words and insights they are appreciated. It's very enjoyable to gain further knowledge unto this Pathway and our Destiny if we act accordingly.

Regards

Chris
Kinsmen die and cattle die,
And so must one die one’s self,
But there is one thing I know which never dies
And that is the fame of a dead man’s deeds.

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:38 pm

Albert Pike wrote:Cosmotheist, Thank you for your words and insights they are appreciated. It's very enjoyable to gain further knowledge unto this Pathway and our Destiny if we act accordingly.

Regards

Chris
Chris, you are most welcome, and I do thank you for appreciating
the above Cosmotheist "Sunday sermon". :D

Indeed, when you finally realize that the COSMOS as a WHOLE is ALIVE and constantly
EVOLVING and that YOU also are a KEY PART of that EVOLUTION, life is very enjoyable!

Best regards,
Cosmotheist