Blood memories and Cosmotheism

Fundamental ideas
Baron of Pinellas

Blood memories and Cosmotheism

Post by Baron of Pinellas » Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:59 am

I was having a conversation with a friend and he have this definition of blood memories.
The entirety of the collective unconscious includes all thoughts, feelings, and wisdom of all people who have ever lived. Blood memory is the thoughts, feelings, and wisdom of our own ancestors or the ancestors of our culture, totem, or clan.
If this is true how would this fit within cosmotheism? Is the racial soul, blood memories ect a form of after life? Is this the urge moving the Race forward to higher stages of life? Just thoughts I have been having.
Struggle for our Folk

Jim Mathias

Re: Blood memories and Cosmotheism

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:38 pm

It appears that your "blood memories" are akin to what is called instinct; it "fits" within Cosmotheism in that we're all a part of the greater whole though Cosmotheism is about raising our consciousnesses to strive for godhood (in reference to the Creator's purpose) in our foremost thoughts and manifested by our activities.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.