John Kaminsky posted....

In the judgment of the dead the heart, as a metaphor for conscience,
is weighed against the feather of truth, to determine the fate of
the deceased. So what does this mean to all those billions of people
who accepted the Christian gods and lived their lives according to
those precepts. To the dead, it means nothing. To the living, it
means they have been deceived, not by the practice of absolution
and forgiveness, but by the false names and stories. Who would trust
their eternal soul to a known liar? Only someone who has been brainwashed.
And this is what is falling away. Papal infallibility and the Jewish
twisting of history, which began when the Hebrews, then known as Hyksos,
brought plagues and misery to an innocent people known as Egyptians —
just as they are doing today, using their zombie proxies in the U.S.
military to exploit and kill less-advantaged peoples. We've had three
thousand years of this ****. That's enough.

http://www.johnkaminski.info/

It has long been my contention, which I have expressed repeatedly over
the years, that no living thing in the universe lives forever. Stars
may live for billions of years beyond our comprehension, but not forever.
Therefore, aspiring to eternal life is chasing something that does not
exist, which I believe guarantees unavoidable corruption for trying to
enforce both a lie and an impossibility. I believe this to be the cause
of the possibly imminent destruction of the human species. I just didn't
think it would come in the form of mainstream science.

http://www.johnkaminski.info/

book-of-dead.jpg
book-of-dead.jpg (43.53 KiB) Viewed 3527 times

Wade Hampton III

Re: Life & Death

Post by Wade Hampton III » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:36 am

Perplexity!

Pete Ashly, posted...

Consciousness, that there is a “feels like” experience is the only thing that can’t
be denied.

Let’s poke at some of the other possible favorites:

1.Death. If I don’t exist as an independent entity, say I’m Agent Smith in the matrix,
I can’t die, because I as Agent Smith don’t exist, only I as the matrix exists. Not as
strange as it might seem, when you contemplate how the universe is actually equivalent
in character to any simulation we build.

2.Free will. If natural laws and causality exist, how am I, as in a temporal appearance
within those laws, causing anything?

3.Time. Time is an artifact of perception, the ability to compare, in the current now,
a trace of a recording of a past now with the view of the current now. Without memory,
no time, no change.

4.Change. Change may be an illusion of perspective, since time could exist as a dimension
within space time, A block universe, in which time doesn’t exist outside of the universe.
e.g. The universe just is, and change is only perception of movement in a direction within
it, like advancing a pointer across a preset array. That Mysterious Flow.

5.Space. The universe appears to take up space. But the universe from all appearances
also existed in a singularity at the big bang. Same universe, different configuration.
Perhaps this is only the appearance of space within the singularity. We do know that
matter is empty space, as shown by neutrinos zipping right through the sun. Nobody knows
what is really the last turtle on the way down, even if we can peel back layers of his
shell.

6.Brain not in a vat. The idea that the only thing real is you, and everything else is
an induced illusion from an evil genius. It seems like the most anthropocentric conceited
idea ever, but I hear it can’t be theoretically disproved either.

7.The unknown. From a human perspective, we are a locality in the universe, and the
infinity really can’t be known. From the perspective of the universe (which includes
anything external or inaccessible from the perspective of consciousness too), I know
all, because I am all, and know it by being it. I am all the quantum information that
is, even if I can’t exchange it faster than the speed of light or perceive it within
the local appearance of a conscious perspective.
mysteries of life and death
mysteries of life and death
perplexing.JPG (100.03 KiB) Viewed 3426 times
Realizing that “you” are just consciousness, in a universe without free will, like a
perspective following a Sims character in a ginormous game, really is the strangest
truth and rather difficult to refute. I think I can spend eternity enlightening you
on why your denials don’t hold up in the comments section.

Wade says, "After outliving WLP by unfortunate circumstances, I am left alone to
contemplate his immense intellect on my own. Wish me luck. I will need it!"

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:18 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:...Wade says, "After outliving WLP by unfortunate circumstances, I am left alone to
Huh? Good luck. We can all use good luck, but have to make our own luck, not wait around for others to make it for us.

That's why we have the National Alliance. By joining NA none of us are alone, and we are all guided by Dr. Pierce's teachings. We need your help to implement them, not just contemplate them.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:46 am

Will Williams wrote:
Wade Hampton III wrote:...Wade says, "After outliving WLP by unfortunate circumstances, I am left alone to
Huh? Good luck. We can all use good luck, but have to make our own luck, not wait around for others to make it for us.

That's why we have the National Alliance. By joining NA none of us are alone, and we are all guided by Dr. Pierce's teachings. We need your help to implement them, not just contemplate them.
Hear hear.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.