Praise Yahweh for some of that elusive ol' time racial unity

Fundamental ideas
Will Williams

Praise Yahweh for some of that elusive ol' time racial unity

Post by Will Williams » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:19 pm

Q: Why would Yah create different races if he wanted them to become one race :?:
---

Baptist Leaders Unite in Christ to
End Racism in Our Nation

There are some sick people out there and these two are among the sickest.
How do they "reconcile" a harmonious relationship that never was?
Black and White leaders of the two largest Baptist denominations met in Mississippi to focus on unity and reconciliation. The unity convention was sponsored by Mission Mississippi, the Southern Baptist Convention (SBC), National Baptist Convention (NBC), USA President Jerry Young. The NBC, USA is an African-American denomination and the SBC was founded by white Baptists who supported slavery.

Ronnie Floyd, President of the SBC, spoke about the mission of the event and his direct involvement with Jerry Young saying, ‘We both agreed to ask 10 pastors from each of our respective conventions to join us. We also agreed upon the content we wanted to discuss and together navigated through this conversation with these 20 pastors. I thought there would be maybe 50 people. I was informed we had around 400 people. There were solemn and painful moments but also hopeful and joyful moments. This great number of people gathered in Jackson, Mississippi resolving they wanted to see racism end in our generation. The entire day was absolutely fabulous and one I will cherish forever.’ Ronnie Floyd’s comments were referring to the largest Baptist denomination gathering in Mississippi for unity and racial reconciliation.

In a blog post by Jerry Young of NBC, USA he noted the changes of racial reconciliation saying, ‘When I was elected president, I began praying for open doors. Through prayer gatherings, I began to see God bring down the walls that divide races and ethnicities. Then, sadly through the tragedies of Ferguson and other cities in our nation, the burden and conviction became overwhelming.’

Through this unity convention Ronnie Floyd says, ‘I believe God wedded our hearts together where each of us could talk openly and honestly about the subject of racism. The Lord was upon the gathering. Through the Body of Christ, we will live out our faith in unity and together, we will build authentic relationships and better communities that thrive and grow without the burden of bigotry and hatred.’
---
http://nationalblackroberegiment.com/ba ... ur-nation/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ